Jenzabar (EX and JICS (MyWWC)) Implementation TimelineMay 31, 2017
June 15, 2017 at 5:00pm
- LAST DAY any online payments, credit card payments, payments by card reader or PC will be taken.
- Aptron/X-Charge connections will be taken off line.
- Payments need to be made before June 15 or MAIL IN PAYMENT BY CHECK.
June 16, 2017 at 4:00pm
- Aptron (proper), Campus Web, Jenzabar EX (Production and Non-Production) and JICS (MyWWC) (Production and Non-Production) all taken offline.
- Aptron (proper)/Informer will be switched to read only.
- Final manual data exports for Financial Aid from Target X, Aptron and MFA and imports into PowerFAIDS (Production and Non-Production) will be run at 5:00pm
- Final data conversion extracts out of Aptron will start running immediately after the Financial Aid imports are complete.
June 19, 2017 – July 2, 2017
System Dead Weeks for Conversion!!
- Week of June 19, 2017 – Data conversion load into Jenzabar EX Production
- Week of June 26, 2017 – Data conversion validation, cleanup, input of dead week(s) transactions into Jenzabar EX Production and certification for go-live.
June 19, 2017
- Aptron (proper) available for view only access, run reports (via Informer) and print transcripts.
- Jenzabar EX Non-Production and JICS (MyWWC) Non-Production is available.
All Systems Status After Go-Live Certification
- Jenzabar EX (production and non-production) live.
- JICS (MyWWC) (production and non-production) live.
- Legacy Aptron (proper) will continue to be available for historic research and reports via Informer with READ/VIEW ACCESS ONLY.
- CampusWeb/X-Charge permanently off line.