Brooke Millsaps, Associate Dean of Community Engagement
Provides leadership for the Center for CommunityEngagement (CCE) and the student community engagement commitment graduation requirement.
- Overall questions about the CommunityEngagement Commitment, our graduation requirement for all students
- Transfer students and the Community Engagement Commitment
- PEG 3 opportunities, including Community Based Research
Shuli Archer, Director of Bonner Leadership Initiatives
Supervises the Bonner Leadership Crew and supports their efforts in on-campus programming and service in the community.
- General questions about the Bonner Leaders Program and our partnership with the Bonner Foundation
- Issue area programming (environment, food security, housing & homelessness, and race & immigration) questions
- Issue Workshops
Jennah Dunham, Community Engagement Operations Manager
Provides primary coordination around customer service and community engagement logistics.
- General questions about the Center for Community Engagement
- Questions about service transportation and student community engagement transcripts
- Reserving CCE space
Missy Harris, Break Trip Program Coordinator
Plans and manages fall and spring alternative break trips for students.
- Information about being a student leader or learning partner for Break Trips
Mara McLaughlin-Taylor, Director of Community Engagement Outreach
Supports campus groups engaging in the community, manages outreach and education about community engagement, and plans and implements service related events.
- Supervisors, coaches, and club advisors/crew leaders: to explore partnerships for your established groups
- CCE Big Events (including Empty Bowls, Blood Drive, and Senior Awards)
Annie Jonas, Director of Faculty Community Engagement [On sabbatical Spring 2017]
Provides support for faculty in developing effective and meaningful service-learning courses across all academic disciplines, including the First Year Seminar.
- Service-learning and FYS course questions (development, planning, and logistics)
- Ideas for academic community-engaged partnerships
2016-17 Bonner Leaders Crew
Student Group Service Liaison