Points of Engagement & Growth (PEG) 4
Commitment to Community Engagement:
Demonstrate a sense of civic responsibility through intentional engagement in the community.
PEG 4 can be completed in one of the following ways:
1) Submit a written reflection to Moodle using the following prompt:
PEG 4 is an opportunity to reflect on your service experiences while at Warren Wilson College and consider how you will incorporate community engagement into your life once you graduate. For your reflection, please discuss/demonstrate:
- What you learned about yourself (your interests, skills, values, etc.)
- What you learned about the interconnectedness of social/environmental issues
- What impact you believe your work had in the community, and
- How you anticipate incorporating community engagement into your life once you graduate
2) Participate in a group reflection activity. Specific dates and times are found on the Community Engagement Calendar
Deadline: By second semester of senior year.