‘Like a thousand stars by night, we shall faithfully lead the way.’
These words, from the College’s alma mater, are often heard on campus when alumni and friends come together. When Doc Jensen composed the song, he wrote of stalwart pioneers moving towards unknown frontiers. While much has changed since 1942, the idea of members of the Warren Wilson College community charting new territory in the world of higher education and beyond remains the same. Nestled in the lush Swannanoa River Valley of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Warren Wilson College was founded in 1894 with a philosophy of sustainability that thrives to this day. Our graduates make a powerful impact because the Triad promotes wisdom, spiritual growth, cross-cultural understanding, and contribution to the common good.
Discover the Power of Collective Giving through the Warren Wilson College Circle
The Warren Wilson College Circle was initiated in 2009 to recognize people who believe in the mission and values of the College and support the school by giving at a leadership level. The Circle helps ensure that Warren Wilson College continues to provide a singular experience through academics, work, and service that inspires and guides students long after their years at Warren Wilson.
Who is in the Circle?
- A 1953 graduate of Warren Wilson Junior College who was inspired by a professor to follow his songwriting dreams
- An Asheville businessman whose children are proud Warren Wilson graduates
- A Swannanoa Gathering attendee who eagerly anticipates her annual trek to the mountains for a week of uninterrupted guitar playing
- A longtime friend of the College who delights in the Warren Wilson College Folk Choir and now arranges annual concerts for them in the community
The Triad asks students to engage with their
mind, hands, and heart.
Please consider doing the same and joining
the Warren Wilson College Circle.
Warren Wilson College Circle Memberships
In order to help the College achieve its vision, Circle members annually contribute $1,000 or more.
- Annual Membership: Gifts of $1,000 or more during the fiscal year (July 1 – June 30)
- Lifetime membership: $50,000 or greater cumulative giving
Make a gift online today to join the Warren Wilson College Circle.
Please note that matching gifts count towards WWC Circle membership.
For more information about the WWC Circle or to make a gift over the phone, contact Phil Leonard, Director of Advancement Services, at (828) 771-5807 or firstname.lastname@example.org.